Swerve Sweetener, Granular, 12 Ounce
- TASTES AMAZING: Swerve is sweet and delicious. It is a natural sugar replacement that does not have the bitter aftertaste associated with other sweeteners like stevia and monkfruit.
- MEASURES LIKE SUGAR: If your recipe calls for a cup of sugar; simply replace with a cup of Swerve. Since it measures just like sugar, using Swerve in your favorite recipes will be a breeze.
- ZERO NET CARBS: The ingredients in Swerve do not affect blood sugar, so the carbohydrates it contains are considered non-impact.
- KETO-FRIENDLY: Because Swerve is non-glycemic, it is the perfect sweetener to use in Ketogenic recipes.
- NON-GMO VERIFIED: Only the highest quality ingredients are used. The Ingredients in Swerve come from Europe and North America – there are no ingredients from China.
Truvia Natural Sweetener (400 ct.)
- One packet of Truvia provides the same sweetness as two teaspoons of sugar and is currently offered in a 400-count box
- Truvia is a sugar substitute made from three main ingredients: stevia , leaf extract , erythritol and other natural flavors
- To make Truvia Natural Sweetener, the sweetest part of the stevia leaf is taken to extract its natural flavor
- The stevia leaf extract is 200 times sweeter than sugar and to balance the sweetness, a natural sugar alcohol produced by a fermentation process like beer and cheese and called erythritol is added
- It also includes a special recipe of natural flavors to create great-tasting, zero calorie sweetness
Sukrin Gold – The Natural Brown Sugar Alternative – 1.1 lb Bag
- All-natural low-calorie alternative to brown sugar
- Sugar-free sweetener with the aroma, sweetness, flavour and texture of brown sugar
- Perfect in tea and coffee, over cereals, porridge and yoghurt
- Makes baking and desserts sugar-free without compromising on taste
- The Gold sweetener can be safely used by diabetics
***HealthySweeteners.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com***